The January transfer window may be closing in around Europe but teams are looking ahead to the summer and there is plenty of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest discussion on rumours, comings and goings and of course the deals done!
TOP STORY: Neymar links cool as Chelsea turn attention to Guardiol
Chelsea have no interest in acquiring the Paris Saint-Germain forward neymarAccording to Sky Sports Deutschland Florian Plettenberg,
The Premier League side have recently been linked with the 31-year-old, with Chelsea boss Todd Bohly previously meeting with the Parc des Princes hierarchy over a possible move for the PSG star, but the latest suggests they are considering a move. Not doing it this summer.
According to Fabrizio RomanoBlues RB more keen to sign Leipzig defender josco guardiolAnd it looks like they are set to turn their attention to him as Graham Potter looks to find a long-term solution at centre-back.
Manchester City and Liverpool are also in the race for the 21-year-old Croatia international, who has been a standout performer this season, although he did feature in Leipzig’s 7-0 Champions League defeat at the Etihad on Tuesday.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (US)
– Bayern Munich ready to face international competition in defender race benjamin powered, understands Calciomercato. It is reported that both Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in the 26-year-old, who will be out of contract at the Allianz Arena in the summer. He remained a key player for Julian Nagelsmann’s team with 31 appearances in all competitions, but he may soon be forced to make a decision as clubs from across Europe circle for his signature.
– Liverpool keen on Boca Juniors midfielder Alan Varela, reports Football Insider. It has been reported that the Primera Division side would be willing to accept an offer in the region of £20million for the 21-year-old, having previously rejected inquiries for him from AFC Bournemouth in January. Barcelona and Newcastle United are believed to be tracking the Argentina youth international.
– Several clubs across Europe are watching the striker’s progress Folarin Balogunwrites acrem konur, The 21-year-old forward, who is currently on loan from Arsenal at Stade de Reims, has been in excellent form this season, and it is understood that scouts from Newcastle, Internazionale, Napoli and Ajax Amsterdam have recently tracked him during the league. checked. A 1–0 win over AS Monaco, in which Balogun scored the decisive goal.
– Barcelona winger ilyas akhomach Is ready to leave the club, reveals Mundo Deportivo. One of the most recent prospects from the academy, the 18-year-old has decided to leave Camp Nou in search of regular first team football. It is understood he is now in advanced talks to sign for Premier League side Leeds United, with a deal expected to be finalized this month, despite interest from AC Milan, Sevilla and Club Brugge.
– Promising full-back Emmanuel Benjamin Has signed his first professional contract with Real Madrid. ESPN sources report that he has signed a two-year deal at the Santiago Bernabeu until the summer of 2025, with the LaLiga giants hoping to develop him after impressing while playing on both sides of the defence. Benjamin has had several nations monitoring his progress, given that he was born in Brazil, holds an Italian passport and moved to Spain with his family when he was five. The 16-year-old is currently nearing recovery from an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
– despite previous reports that Internazionale were keen on signing Romelu Lukaku On a permanent deal, he now looks set to return to Chelsea in the summer. Speaking on his future, as quoted by Fabrizio RomanoClub CEO Giuseppe Marotta said: “Lukaku deal? He will come back to Chelsea because it’s a straight loan, it’s part of the deal, then we’ll see. Lukaku is not in good shape right now, we still want to see the real Romelu.” are waiting.” As we have seen in the past.”